Sea Start Membership Benefits
There are many reasons why you might suddenly encounter a breakdown when you least expect it. Now you can have total peace of mind that someone will be there to help - as quickly as is possible.
Membership Benefits & Statistics
- Sea Start operates 24/7 Sea Start operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year, so you can call us out any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited Callouts Your membership fee includes unlimited callouts and covers the first hour in attendance for every callout. We endeavour to repair the problem quickly so that you can be underway again in as short a time as possible.
- Home Berth Assistance Sea Start will give assistance on your home berth, as well as any location within our area of coverage. We will attend moored alongside or up to 3 miles offshore from our designated ports. Sea Start will tow your boat to a nearest safe refuge if the repair cannot be carried out alongside.
- More Benefits
- Fouled propeller clearance
- Technical assistance by phone, worldwide – if you simply have some technical questions you can give us a call and we will do our best to answer them for you.
- If you need to contact family or friends, we will act as a relay service.
- Sea Start Statistics
- Our average response time is 45 minutes
- Over 90% of calls are resolved there and then
- Over 50% Members call for help each year
- Over 90% Calls are at weekends or at night
- 15% of calls are regarding fouled propellers
- Over 16% of calls are from vessels under 1 year old