Sea Start. Crisis Over.
Sea Start provides fast-response marine breakdown assistance to sailors and motor boat owners on the south coast of England and shoreside assistance on the north coast of France and the Channel Islands.
Live AIS Map
View our live, interactive AIS map, courtesy www.marinetraffic.com. The AIS positions have been laid over a Google Map and the chart includes some very cool functionality.
Benefits of Membership
- Sea Start operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, day or night.
- Unlimited callouts.
- Home berth assistance.
- Fouled propeller clearance.
- First hour in attendance is free.
- Attendance up to 3 miles offshore.
- Technical assistance by phone, worldwide.
- Sea Start will tow your boat to a nearest safe refuge if the repair cannot be carried out alongside.
The Numbers Don’t Lie!
- Our average response time
- Calls resolved there and then
- Members call for help each year
- Calls are at weekends or at night
- Calls regarding fouled propellers
- Calls from vessels under 1 year old